Discussion about healthy and unhealthy food (Dialogue No. 2): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard
Q: Write a dialogue between friends about healthy and unhealthy food.
Ans:
"Dialogue No. 2: between two friends about healthy & unhealthy food"
Maham: Hello Sidra! How are you?
Sidra: No so great (speaks with a low voice) What about you?
Maham: I am fine but what happened to you? You were absent yesterday.
Sidra: I got a fever two days ago. I have recovered now but I am still feeling Weakness.
Maham: You should take care of your health, eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of Water. Did you see a doctor?
Sidra: Yes Maham, he gave me some medicines. I will be better soon.
Maham: May Allah bless you with health.
Sidra: Thank you Inshallah.
************************************
************************************
Shortcut Links For:
1. 5th Class All Subjects Notes
2. 8th Class All Subjects Notes
3. Easy English Grammar Notes (New)
3. Easy English Grammar Notes (New)
Comments
Post a Comment
Note: Write me in the comments box below for any queries and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.