Discussing a favourite stories (1): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Discussing a favourite stories (1): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Q: Write a dialogue between friends about favourite stories.

Ans: 

"Dialogue (1) about favourite stories"


Salman: Good morning friends. How are you all? 

Friends: Good morning. How are you? 

Salman: Fine. Yesterday our teacher told the class about the competition to narrate their favorite story. What have you decided? I am going to take part in the competition and will tell my favorite Islamic story. 

Saad: I knew already that you will choose some Islamic story. But I will tell some horror stories. What about you. Kamran? 

Kamran: I am thinking to narrate a true story. You all know I like to read or listen to only true stories. 

Hasan: And that's very good. But my choice is always stories about fairies and I will tell my favourite story about a fairy. 

Ali: I am also going to narrate a story about a fairy. 

Salman: I hope it will be great fun to listen and narrate stories. 

Friends: yes, it will. 

Salman: Let's go to the class now 

Friends: Let's go.


************************************

************************************

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2024 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp