Discussing a favourite stories (2): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Discussing a favourite stories (2): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Q: Write a dialogue between friends about favourite stories.

Ans: 

"Dialogue (2) between friends discussing favorite stories


Amna: Hello! How are you?

Sara: I am fine Amna. What about you?

Amna: I am great.

Sara: So, have you read any new books this week?

Amna: I have read some fairy tales Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel. These are my favorite storybooks.

Sara: How was the book, did you enjoy it?

Amna: Yes, I enjoyed it a lot. It is one of the most interesting books, I have ever read.

Sara: That’s good I want to read this book. Do you still have a book with you?

Amna: Yes, I have. Do you want it?

Sara: Yes, I want.

Amna: Ok, I will bring this book tomorrow.

Sara: Thank you.

Amna: You are welcome.


************************************

************************************

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2024 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp