Discussion about healthy and unhealthy food (Dialogue No. 1): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Discussion about healthy and unhealthy food (Dialogue No. 1): -- Dialogue writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Q: Write a dialogue between friends about healthy and unhealthy food.

Ans: 

"Dialogue No, 1: between two friends about healthy & unhealthy food" 


Ali: Hi Saleem and Ahmed. How are you? 

Saleem: Hi Ali 

Ahmed: Hi Ali. We are fine. What about e you? you don't seem fresh, why? 

Ali: I am feeling weak. 

Saleem: Why? Anything wrong? 

Ahmed: Are you well? 

Ali: I Know nothing. I don't know what is happening to me. I feel tired all the time. 

Saleem: Hopefully you have not stopped eating junk food still? 

Ali: Hmmm....... not yet. You know I like chips, burgers,s and cookies.

Ahmed: But junk food is not healthy. It contains sugar and fats which is not good for us. Why do not you eat fruits, vegetables, and meat? I know you don't like milk, too. 

Ali: I don't like those. 

Saleem: But healthy food makes our body healthy, strong, and fast. 

Ahmed: Saleem is right. Stop eating unhealthy food and use healthy food. Otherwise, you will become ill and the doctor will prescribe you medicines with a bitter taste 

Ali: You are right. I must change my eating habits. In sha Allah I will start taking healthy food from today. 

Saleem and Ahmed: That is good! 


************************************

Dialogues in English about  healthy and unhealthy food ðŸ‘‡:

************************************

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2024 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp