Class 8 English Notes: - The Paraphrasing of the poem - Unit-2 - The Poem Everyday it happens -

Class 8 English Notes: - The Paraphrasing of the poem - Unit-2 - The Poem Everyday it happens -

 Unit 2:

" Peaceful Co-existence "

(National Book Foundation - New Book/New Syllabus Based on Single National Curriculum Pakistan 2023-2024 and Onwards)

(Class 8 English Notes for 8th Centralized Exam 2023 and onward, FDE, Islamabad)

The Paraphrasing of the poem "Everyday it Happens": (Page-26)


Every time I speak, another person hates me, 
Whenever I speak, another person dislikes me.

Every time they answer, I must forgive again.
And every time they respond rudely I must forgive them

Every time I listen, I suppress my angry comments, 
Whenever I listen them, I conceal my angry comments.

Every time I hear them, I brush away the tears. 
Wherever I hear them, I remove my tears silently.

Everywhere I go, I am a nameless victim, 
Anywhere I go, I become an unspeakable sufferer

Everywhere I hide, they find me once again. 
Every time I try to stay out of their sight but they find me once again,

Every time they see me, I put a happy face on, 
Whenever they see me, I switch on a cheerful face.

Every time they leave me, the tears roll down my cheeks. 
Whenever they abandon me, I cry.

Every night I'm sleeping, I dream of faceless horrors, 
Each night when I sleep I dream of forgettable terrors.

Every day I'm living, I wish it were not so.
Each day I'm living I wish I wouldn’t live like this.

************************************

A YouTube Video Presentation -- Please subscribe also!




************************************

Summaries of the Poems:

************************************


Source: English Book (National Book Foundation, Pakistan)

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2023 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Start Tuition (in Pakistan or Abroad) from Experienced Online Teachers.
Contact WhatsApp for tutoring and Assignment help on +923339719149

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp