A Disappointing Incident of My Life (Short Paragraph No. 2) ---- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

A Disappointing Incident of My Life (Short Paragraph No. 2) ---- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

 Short Paragraph No. 2.

A Disappointing Incident in My Life:

Last month, it was my friend’s birthday. She decided to celebrate it with all his friends. I was very excited about it. We made plans to enjoy this event to the fullest. All of our friends were invited. We also thought of playing games and singing songs. I bought a new colourful dress for this event. I also bought a gift for my friend and was thinking about it day and night. I was counting the days but unfortunately, I got sick two days earlier. I was suffering from a fever and flu. My temperature was rising and it became impossible for me to join them and attend her party. The day came and I couldn’t go there. It was so much disappointing for me that I cried and cried but it was of no use. Though I got better after some days the joyous event was missed.

************************************

A YouTube Video Presentation -- Please subscribe also!


************************************

Short Note/Paragraphs/Essays on A Disappointing Incident of My Life in English  👇:


************************************

Short Notes/Paragraphs/Essays in English (Main page) 

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes

3.  Easy English Grammar Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2023 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp