A Disappointing Incident of My Life (Short Paragraph No. 1) ---- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

A Disappointing Incident of My Life (Short Paragraph No. 1) ---- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

Short Paragraph No. 1.

A Disappointing Incident in My Life:

Life is a combination of joy and sorrow. Some incidents leave a long-lasting impact on the mind. Such an incident had kept me disappointed for months. It was the sudden murder of my friend Saleem. His forefathers had long-term enmity. The opponents killed him when Saleem was going to a market. He was my close friend. Seeing his dead body. I was shocked. I accepted the bitter reality of mortality. At that time I decided to leave everything. Life seemed to me very temporary and useless. Death is the ultimate reality. I was so disappointed that I stopped going to school. Then with the passage of time and the efforts of my parents, I started returning to normal life but took months to shed the impacts of that incident. That incident is still present in my mind and perhaps will never be forgotten.

************************************

A YouTube Video Presentation -- Please subscribe also!



************************************

Short Note/Paragraphs/Essays on A Disappointing Incident of My Life in English  ðŸ‘‡:


************************************

Short Note/Paragraphs/Essays in English (Main page) 

************************************


Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes

3.  Easy English Grammar Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2023 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp