Invitation letter to friend for visiting your village during summer vacations

Invitation letter to friend for visiting your village during summer vacations

Letter writing in English - Primary to High School standard

Q. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to visit your village during summer vacations. 


From: 

X, Y, Z
Examination Hall,
City A. B. C


To:
Name: -------------,
House No: -------------,
Street No: -------------,
Sector: -------------,
City: A-B-C.

Dated: 12/8/2021

Dear friend,

I hope that you will be in good health. You know that our summer holidays are approaching. I invite you to spend these holidays with me in my village in Murrre. In your last letter, you promised me to come. So now it is time to fulfill your promise. My village is very beautiful and it is famous for its wild beauty and hilly springs. We shall visit beautiful spots here and enjoy the calm and peaceful surroundings. If possible come with your family. Inform me as soon as possible of your arrival. So that I can make arrangements. Waiting for your reply.

Your friend,
X-Y-Z



************************************

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2024 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp