My self (Who I am?) --- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

My self (Who I am?) --- Short Note/Paragraph/Essay in English

My self (Who I am?)

My name is Abdul Rafay. My mother gave me this name. I am 12 years old. I celebrate my birthday on 22nd August. I have short and straight dark brown hair. My complexion is fair. My eyes are black and round. 

I live with my parents in Islamabad, which is the capital of Pakistan. I have two elder brothers. My father is doing a Government job and my mother is a housewife.

I study in class 6 at Islamabad Model School for Boys, I-8/3, Islamabad. It is a big school. I am good at studying. I do my homework daily. My father sends me to school every day in his car. I wear my school uniform which is a white shirt and black paint.

I wake up early in the morning. I am strong and healthy. I like to eat every fruit but mango is my favourite one.  I like to play cricket. I enjoy the cricket match very much. 

I respect my parent, and teachers and love the younger ones. I pray five times a day. I also recite the Holy Quran daily. I would like to become a doctor when I grow up.

************************************

A YouTube Video Presentation -- Please subscribe also!


************************************

Short Notes/Paragraphs/Essays in English (Main page) 

************************************

Shortcut Links For:

1.  5th Class All Subjects Notes

2.  8th Class All Subjects Notes

3.  Easy English Grammar Notes


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2023 & onwards Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK  

Note:  Write me in the comments box below for any query and also Share this information with your class-fellows and friends.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

cwebp -q 80 image.png -o image.webp